8/03/2005

Invisible Baba

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/saibabaofindia/unseen.html
"Time and space dare not bind me"



Baba had returned from Venkatagiri two days previously.

An old lady staying in the Nilayam had gone to her native village
which lay astride the road that Baba had to pass through, when He
goes up to the place or comes down from it. She had plans to halt his
car on His return drive and to offer Him hospitality in her own home.
But when she learnt that Baba had reached Prasanthi Nilayam, she had
hurried back.

While Baba was conversing from verandah on the first floor with a
small bunch of visitors ( among whom I had smuggled myself) standing
on the ground, she stood at a short distance from us and complained
aloud, "Swami! How did your car come through our village without
being noticed? Our men were watching at both ends night and day. No
car was seen."

Even as Baba was chuckling in amusement at her plight, we heard the
chuckle behind us, for Baba was right behind us. "You see, I have
come from there to here; when I can do this, can I not skip your
village unseen, car and all? Time and space dare not bind me" He
said. We stood aghast at this Revelation. I sensed tug in my heart. I
fell at His feet. His face was dazzlingly divineā€¦"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home